All Open Positions
Provide engineering and technical support for the implementation and management of the Azure-based cloud infrastructure. Knowledge of Azure cloud, CI/CD, containerization, version control systems, configuration management tools, infrastructure as code, and effective monitoring to ensure these critical applications meet their current and future needs in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Clients environment
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
- Design end to end application and data security
- Integrate on-prem applications, cloud providers or other platforms
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements.
- Supports solution architects in problem analysis and solution design, advising teams on appropriate Azure service selection.
- Designs & develops solution artifacts per technical and functional requirements.
- Contributes key input to agile sprint cycles and quality reviews.
- Creates test plans and scripts as required unit, integration, system test.
- Performs codebase maintenance and quality checks.
- Originates and maintains solution documentation.
- Supports the configuration, deployment, and execution of CI/CD pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
- Contributes to practice development through consistent Azure platform learning.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Experience and deep expertise in the Software Development Lifecycle as applied to Azure service deployments including cross cutting concerns such as exception handling, logging, and monitoring, DBPaaS, access & identity implementation.
- Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations, and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
- Proficient understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
- Ability to create and deploy scripts such as: Bash, Chef, Docker, Ansible and CloudFormation
- Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including Ansible, Jenkins, Git