Business Intelligence(BI) Engineer will perform work in all phases of Analysis, Design, Development, Data Modeling Implementation and support of Data warehousing Applications using ETL tools like Informatica.
Required Skills and Experience
- SQL, Informatica, IDQ, IICS, Unix, ETL, Oracle, DB2, Datastage, Cognos, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Data Mining, DWH, Cloud Migration and Project Management.
Professional Qualifications/ Skills:
- Analysis, Design, Development, Data Modeling Implementation and support of Data warehousing Applications using tools like Informatica, IDQ, IICS, DataStage, Oracle.
- Develop ETL/ELT methodologies to streamline the process of creating base and reporting tables in data warehouse using power center Informatica and developing the mappings, sessions and workflows in Informatica.
- Write advanced SQL scripts to query various database systems such as SQL Server and Cognos to build custom financial reports
- Identify key performance metrics and build dynamic BI dashboards using Cognos across multiple platforms to track progress of high priority business initiatives
- Automate report generation by creating analytical applications and self-serve dashboards at an executive and department level
- Lead and drive analytical projects for Marketing & CRM and provide actionable insights using advanced data mining techniques such as classification and association analysis
- Work with E-Comm and IT teams in migrating our digital marketing platform to cloud and create data sources via Tableau API in various domains like Health Care Insurance, Airlines, Banking, Finance
- Partner with internal teams to constantly improve our data stack and provide recommendations on data structures and extract requirements
- Administer our Tableau Online Site, manage users and access levels, drive product adoption across the company and champion the culture of data driven decision making
- Implement reporting solutions that support business requirements and ensure consistency in Performance tuning of ETL and Database routines to reduce the data load time