All Open Positions
The RPA Developer is responsible for automation development and testing, automation training, automated process implementation, operations and maintenance of the automations.
- Use the RPA suite of guides, tools, and templates to document the as-is and to-be process maps for the selected automations in a Process Design Document (PDD).
- Develop the software automations, test the automations, and resolve all issues discovered during testing.
- Conduct business and IT Training for users, and technical personnel for each automation.
- Implement the automated processes and mechanisms to track key performance indicators.
- Deliver configuration documentation for each automation as implemented.
- Monitor the use of the automations and update them as necessary.
- Update configuration documentation when automations are updated.
- Test automations to ensure they continue to return valid results.
- Troubleshoot and address any automation-specific issues and any other patches/break/fix needs.
- Manage routine software updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field of study
- Experience working with RPA tools (e.g., UiPath, Automation Anywhere)
- Business process analysis and optimization
- Requirements gathering and process mapping
- Selecting and applying the appropriate automation or software tool for a given customer requirement
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts
- Business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management.